use the British factory J & E Sedgwick untapped blue leather production, leather was originally dark black, the process of gradually wiping the wax, a little showing a beautiful blue, long after use Leather texture quite worth the wait.
Card Holder There are four mezzanuts, including a large mezzanine, which can be placed in more business cards. It is more flexible and flexible to use. Those who do not like to carry heavy wallets can also consider taking this as a small wallet. Into a few commonly used cards with a few notes, easily without burden.
UK Bridle Leather is a classic British classic leather, used to make reins, horse bridle and other harnesses, must bear long, high strength use, it must be very tough and durable leather. In addition, Bridle Leather is characterized by tanning process several times waxing, leather surface covered with natural exudation of white wax, after the use of friction will gradually disappear, showing a delicate leather.
Leather: UK Bridle Leather (J & E Sedgwick blue)
dimensions: length 10.5 x width 7.3 x thickness 1.6 cm & lt
[on vegetable-tanned leather]
vegetable tanned leather with a plant Rhododendron tannins made of tanned leather,
peace of mind, natural, non-harmful substances,
in the daily use, and gradually generate a unique pattern of leather and leather,
as if with the user to show life experience The
[Please note before shopping.]
1. Plant tannins are made in a natural way, and the leather itself has the original scar or its own folds, etc., and the best parts are selected.
2. The color of the work may vary depending on the PC screen.
1. UK Bridle Leather The white wax on the leather surface is naturally lifted by hand waxing several times during the tanning process and is gradually dispersed by the use of friction to reveal a delicate leather surface.
2. After use, such as leather become dry, there are fine lines, evenly coated with leather maintenance oil can be.
1. Leather Origin: UK
2. Place of origin / manufacture method
Taiwan hand sewing production